Monday, September 7, 2009

Mallory's New Blog

Mallory has decided on a new career path and she is going into photography. She started taking classes as SLCC and she is building up her portfolio. I am so proud of her and I know that she is very passionate about doing this. She really looks up to her cousins who have been very successful in this area and hopefully they will give her some tips. I am happy for her and I know she will be successful in anything she attempts. If you want to add her to your blogs to follow her new address is: www.photographybymal.blogspot.com Be sure and check it out. She just put it together today so it is still very new but should improve daily. We are hoping that our sweet friend Laura will help her with a really cute header. hint hint. By the way, I will give her cousins a shameless plug here. I must say, they are AWESOME!
Brooke Moon: www.brookemoonphotography.blogspot.com
and Hailey McGuire: www.hayleebeanphotography.com

1 comments:

jendingus said...

I am so excited for you Mallory!!! You'll do great!