Thursday, September 17, 2009

College Roommate Reunion

The other night I drove up to Layton to have dinner with 2 of my college roommates. It was so nice to get together with them after so many years. (too many to count) Candy and I have been friends throughout middle school and high school and then college. Irene is a sweetheart. She was born with a disability and has never let it get her down. She is like 3 feet tall but has a giant heart. We were so blessed to have a roommate like her because she always had a positive outlook on life. Now she lives in Logan. Candy just moved back to Utah after living in Virginia for over 20 years. It is great to have her close by. Even though Clinton isn't close by but it is a heck of a lot closer than Virginia. I loved our little reunion ladies and I think we need to get together more often now. Here are few pictures from our evening. I wish I could find our college pictures but they are in a box who knows where. Or if Troy got hold of them they are in a landfill long filled over with the rest of my sentimental things he throughout while I was in the hospital for 2 months. MEN!!!

Wendy, Candy, Irene

2 comments:

gotta go girl said...

Oh how awesome! We need to do a highschool friend reunion!!! Me, You, Jana, CaroleAnn. And I love your friend Irene! Does she have a fun-sized daughter for Zach? (I love that term - "fun-sized"!)

Dasha said...

Hi Wendy,

I found your blog through a link on Morgan's and just wanted to say hi!