Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HAPPY "21ST" BIRTHDAY MALLORY

Our little Mallory was born on Thursday Sept 1st at 6:08 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs 7 oz. and was 18" long. We were so excited to have a baby girl. We loved having Michael and he was all boy but I wanted a little girl so I could do all the "foo foo" stuff with. Trust me, she was very "foo foo" until her dad got hold of her and took her fishing and hunting and stuff like that. So, she is well balanced. She can sing, dance, cook, look beautiful, and she can also, fish and clean the fish. Hunt and not afraid to clean the deer and also enjoyed disecting the heart because she was curious. That's my girl. Now she has a new passion. Photography. Good luck sweetie with this new venture in your life. I know you will be a great success. We hope you have a wonderful birthday. WE LOVE YOU!


Mom, baby Mallory and Nannie (My Mom before she died)

4 comments:

jendingus said...

Mallory couldn't get any cuter! She is such a sweetheart. I hope she had a great 21st birthday. Those pictures are so cute of her! We love her!!

Whit & Shane said...

that pic of you mallory and nanny made me cry. I couldnt imagine having such a precious baby and knowing that my mom might not be there much longer. It makes me appreciate my mother so much. I dont think i could do it! I look up to you and all your sisters and brothers for that. Mom if your reading this, i love you!!!

Wendy said...

Whit, it was very difficult at the time. It was a time when every daughter needs her mother. My mom loved babies. She loved to smell their sweet breath. Mom spent time with Mallory before and after she died. We'll tell you that story some day. It is very special. Don't take your mother for granted. You just never know. Thanks for you sweet comments. You have such a tender heart. I love you whit. We all miss you too. We'll see you in January. Mallory is working on being able to go. she is saving her vacations days.

Kaye and Mike said...

Love the photo of you, Mallory, and your mother. I loved your mother, she was a sweet woman. You were very blessed that she was there for the birth of some of your children, I'm just sorry you didn't have her longer.