Thursday, June 25, 2009

OKAY....HERE ARE THE PICTURES....SHEESH!

Thanks to my "nagging" daughter I am finally getting around to adding pictures from our trip. But sadly, I lost my camera while in South Carolina so I had to wait for Mallory to get these pictures downloaded. I had some really cute ones on my camera too. Oh well. Sniff, Sniff. I'm too old to remember exactly what pictures I had on there so I guess it's no big loss except for the camera itself. Enjoy these few pictures of Mallory and I in SC. Remember, I was sick and so these aren't the best of me.

Mallory happy to be there!

If you like Boiled Peanuts, this is the
best place in SC to get them!


My sweet Mallory always happy! I look sick and
ready to go to bed.


"Five Guys, Burgers and Fries" Awesome!

Gary and Lorna. Gary showing you his "5"
for Five guys! (He ate paint chips as a child)

This is the famous "Rocket" at the fairgrounds.
If any of us kids ever got lost, we knew to
meet our parents at "The Rocket".

Beautiful Mallory
(on the way to the reception)

Mother & Daughter on the way
to the Reception! It was so hot
and humid!

Whitney (The Bride) and Grandma Mona

My Dad with a family Friend John Keller

Mallory and Grandma Mona

Bride and Maid of Honor
(The both looked so Beautiful) Did I
mention that Mallory caught the bouquet?

Mallory's first time to eat Real Crab!
(She isn't a seafood lover)

I think this was at Bennett's Calabash at Myrtle Beach.
Best known for their Seafood. Mmmm Good!

Does Mallory look a little sunburned?
Too much playing in the ocean.

Lorna and Mallory. We had so much fun
at Myrtle Beach with them.

Giving my Daddy a big hug and kiss before
we leave for the airport. I always hate to
say goodbye to my Daddy. I love him so much!

1 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

It looks like you had a great time even though you got sick and lost your camera! Your daughter and her cousin are beautiful!

I love the photo of Cromers Peanuts! I sure wish I could have some again!