Friday, June 12, 2009

WE'RE BACK FROM SC

It was a nice trip but I wish I could say that I really enjoyed it. I was sick the whole time with a cough, runny nose, and sore throat. I swear I just went through this a month or so ago. But it hit me again. I didn't dare get too close to my Dad because I didn't want him to get sick. He isn't feeling very well anyway. But the wedding reception was nice. Myrtle Beach was awesome and the plane ride home sucked! Having to be sick was bad enough but our connecting flight out of Cincinnati was schedule to leave at 8:00 p.m. but was delayed until 11:00. p.m. NOOOO! My body was saying. But we were given 2 $7.00 food vouchers for our inconvenience. We used one of them for cinnamon rolls and were going to get more food later. But did we know that everything was going to close at 8:00? NO! So, we lost out on more food. Oh well, just get me on the airplane and get me home. Then a small bit of good luck. They changed the departure time to 10:00 p.m. instead of 11. Yay! However, before we actually took off it was way after 10:30. We did have an inflight movie. "He's just not that in to you". I haven't seen it before so that was nice. It helped the flight to go by a little faster. Then sweet Michael picked us up at the airport at 1:00 a.m. I couldn't wait to get myself into my own bed to die. (That is how I felt) I am still sick but hopefully this stuff is on it's way out. I really am tired of being sick. Anyway, that's my story. I'll add some pictures later. It's good be home.

2 comments:

Tay said...

Pretty much I got some kind of virus. Flu? I don't know. But it's not going away fast enough! I totally empathize with your plight and hope that we both get better quick.

Mallory said...

i think you need pictures from SC now cuz im bored from reading about it.