Friday, May 8, 2009

REMEMBERING JENNIFER

Today is the anniversary of my younger sister's death. I just wanted to pay tribute to her and not dwell on the fact that she died. I want to pay tribute to the fact that she lived. She was an amazing woman. She had 4 beautiful children who were her life. They were her heart. She was an awesome mother and her only regret was that she wouldn't be here on earth to watch her kids grow up. She was a loving sister. She was proud of the fact that she was the baby of the family and that she was somewhat spoiled. I can attest to that because growing up I spoiled her. I love her and I miss her but I know that she is with our mother and I know that she is happy and I know that she is also able to watch over her children and I know that she must be very proud of them. They are such beautiful children.

Joseph (19) Serving mission in Kentucky

Mellissa (17) Going to school and such a
beautiful young woman.

Stephen (15) so handsome with a cute,
happy personality

Crystal (12) Jennifer's "Baby". So adorable
and growing up too fast

2 comments:

gotta go girl said...

I can't believe how much her children look like her. She was always such a fun and loving girl. I am so sorry for your loss and feel so sorry for her children as well. We will think of you all today and pray for you.

Kaye and Mike said...

I enjoyed your tribute to your sister and my sister-in-law. I am sorry for your loss and pray that all those suffering will find comfort. I enjoyed the photos of the children. I know she loved them and they miss her very much.