Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WHAT ABOUT ME!

I am...a wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend.
I Want....to take my family on a long and relaxing vacation
I Have....the greatest family and friends in the world!
I Wish...I could keep my house clean.
I Hate...when I can't keep my house clean
I Fear...a crazy ex- brother-n-law (who should be in jail) breaking into my house.
I Hear....myself saying "O0eee, Ooeee, Ooee" every time I walk or stand up.
I Search... for ways to tell them I love them
I Always... love being with my family...
I Usually... try to be a better mother than I am...
I Am Not… as good a cook as I use to be...
I Dance... NEVER! Have you seen me lately?
I like to Sing...whenever I play Karaoke Revolution.
I Never... forget to tell my kids I love them.
I Rarely...cook anymore because no one is ever home to eat it and I get harassed when I do.
I Cry...silently...when I don't feel good.
I am Not Always...a grumpy mom
I Lose.. a few more brain cells every day.
I'm Confused...whenever Michael and Alan Monson are together.
I Need... a house cleaner
I Should...go to the temple more often
I Dream...of being able to run with Mallory some day.

TAG: Lorna, Annette, Lynnie, Kaye!

1 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! I enjoyed reading about you and posted "About Me" on my blog too.