Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WE'RE BACK!

We are back from our fabulous (too fast) trip to New England. We got home last night around 10:15 p.m. We left our hotel in Rutland, Vermont at about 9:15 in the morning (7:15 Utah Time). We took a few pictures and had to go and get a "Grinder" (sandwich) from Gill's Grinder's before we could leave the state of Vermont. The boys said they were wonderful. We actually saved our sandwiches to eat during our layover in Chicago. Anyway, after an eventful morning in Rutland, we drove the 2 hours back to the Manchester, Airport and barely made it in time. Our flight left at 1:30. Troy was naturally STRESSED OUT which made me STRESSED OUT! But when we were on the plane we were fine. Now unfortunately, Michael took the camera downstairs last night and left it. I don't have the strength to go down stairs and get it. So, I am going to post some pictures later. (After Cameron gets home so can bring me the camera. I know that is so ultra lazy of me, but I can honestly say that this trip ZAPPED ME! I have NO strength but the strength it takes for me to go back to bed. So, stay tunes for some really awesome pictures. The leaves were changing but they weren't at the prettiest. We were about a week or two early for the beautiful reds and oranges that I wanted. Oh well. So, I'll be back..... (By the way, the Grinder sandwiches were AWESOME!)

0 comments: