Monday, September 29, 2008

Annual Hunting "Camping" Trip 2008

The family went on their annual hunting "Camping" trip and I was left home all alone. :) This is one of my favorite times of the year because I get the whole house to myself for a few days. But I know that Troy and the kids always have a good time. I'm always relieved that they don't ever actually shoot anything. And by looking at the pictures, they had more fun fishing. I guess they had a lot of success with the fish. Michael and Mallory came home early because they have school tomorrow. Troy and Cameron will be home sometime tomorrow (Tuesday). I did miss them and it will be nice to have them home again. I am just not looking forward to the laundry mess they will leave me. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Enjoy the pics of my crazy family.


































2 comments:

Laura said...

That looks fun! The scenery picture is gorgeous! We need to plan a night and have a picnic up the canyon to see the leaves changing. What do you think?

Frank Dawg said...

Now that is my kind of hunt'en