Monday, October 27, 2008

I'VE BEEN DISTRACTED

I need to apologize for neglecting my blog lately. I have a new hobby/challenge. I am learning how to use Photoshop Elements. Trust me people, it takes a lot of brain cells to get this all figured out. So, after the help from Laura Smith and my sister, I am hoping to come up with some really cute scrapbook pages. (If only they had this program 20 years ago when I had a younger, fresher brain). I will post some of the pages I get done. This is the page I made at Laura's house. It turned out kind of cute for my first one. (I misspelled Troy) In my defense, I was using a laptop. It's cute anyway..... isn't it?

2 comments:

RaLene said...

Wow. This is great. I have been needing something like this myself. Believe me I am WAAAAAY behind on doing scrapbooking for my kids. When my oldest got married, I sent the empty scrapbook and pictures with her and said good luck. I promised myself to do better with the other kids, but it hasn't happened. I have at least 30 boxes of pictures and a whole computer with digital images, and no time. I think I am going to have to look into this program. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing more.

gotta go girl said...

Very good Wendy! I am quite certain, however, that my brain cells could not handle the program. Hey, it let me post this time!