Sunday, October 19, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY DINNER

We went to Asian Star for my birthday and it was soooo good. If you haven't been there, you must try it. It is awesome Chinese food. I had a great birthday even though my children gave me grief about being 44. Yes, they reminded that I am halfway to 88 and halfway from 22. They are such darling, wonderful, and precious children. (Is it too late for me to take them to a hospital and drop them off, no questions asked?) Just wondering.... Enjoy the pics.

I don't think Troy knows how to have a real smile when there is a camera near. I guess the photographer needs to quit telling him to say "MONKEY" and with his hearing loss, he thinks he is suppose to look like one..... (ha ha)

Picture of young Joseph Smith from Mallory and Michael.
Cameron gave me charms for my charm bracelet but I didn't
get a picture of it. Sorry Cam. Troy gave me Photo Elements and
we didn't get a pic of that either..Sorry Troy. Love you!

Complimentary Birthday Cheesecake....Cameron ate most of it.
Look at the way he is looking at it.

Group shot taken by our waitress... Good Times with the Family and Friends.

4 comments:

sugarbritches said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe both you a troy don't age. Not fair. I like your hair straight like that. I love Asian Star, except the Valet Parking. That annoys me. I am sad I missed our lunch. I hope you let me try to come again!

Wendy said...

Lunch was awesome with Natalie. I have missed her. I missed you too. I think we should do it again soon. Natalie and I never have a hard time finding things to talk about. It's nice to have friendships that just flow even though we go months without seeing each other. Crazy. But I say yes to lunch again soon. We don't need an excuse.

Laura said...

I still think you only look 26!

Wendy said...

Thanks Laura! I appreciate the compliment. I would be flattered with even looking 40 at this point. I hope you are feeling good today.