Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN Flashback Friday

Okay this is a real flashback for Troy and I. It was our first Halloween married way back in 1984. These masks use to scare my nieces and nephews. It was awesome! I already know without you saying it, it is a glimpse into our future....... sad. :( HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!

Old Man Troy 1984

Old Lady Wendy 1984

Ninja Michael, Princess Mallory, and Bumble Bee Cameron 1994

Isn't Cameron adorable?

Beautiful Princess Mallory
Scary Ninja Michael
Scary Pirate Michael and The Bride Mallory 1995
Enjoy your kids now because they grow up so fast. Halloween was so fun for them and when they got home from Trick or Treating, we always had to check their candy (and take out our favorites) and then the kids would eat a little bit and never look at their bag again. So many times I found their halloween candy bags still full in the Spring the next year hidden in their closet or a drawer. What a waste!

2 comments:

gotta go girl said...

I just remembered. I didn't "check" their candy yet!

Lorna said...

How cute. I remember those days so well. Where does time go? Are you sad they aren't still little? I need to dig out my old scrap books and go through the photos and do the flash back friday as well. It's fun to look at the pictures and remember the old days..