Thursday, August 7, 2008

THEY'RE HERE!!!!!

Yes, it is true. The books were delivered about 10 minutes ago. However, because I have such wonderful friends, my dear friend Lisa let me take her book because she hasn't had time to start it yet and I am giving her one of my, better late than never, books. So I started the book last night. Yay! Michael, my dear sweet son told me last night that he read my blog and wanted me to know that he "BROKE DAWN"! Whatever that means. I think he is sick of all the Hype about the book. How funny. I can't wait until he is married and his wife is just as typical as the rest of us. It will be great! Happy Reading everyone!

2 comments:

SaRaH lOu said...

stupid books.... =) but i sure do love you a ton!!!

Lorna said...

Well, it's about time! How far are you in the book, anyway...I'm taking it nice and slow so I can savor it. I don't want it to be over too quick! I love going to bed at night and reading...when it's finally quiet. I haven't read The Host yet, but am anxious to do that as well. I hope it keeps my interest. I had to chuckle as I read all of your entries. You haven't been too lucky, have you...hehe...sorry! Glad it finally came and you can actually talk about the book now.