Sunday, August 10, 2008

THIS BLOG IS FOR DEAR SWEET SARAH


At church today Sarah L. asked if I would write a blog just about her. She is hilarious! She makes me smile whenever I see her. She is Cameron's age and I wish I had her energy and zest for life. I don't know what I would do without her hugs every time I see her. I need to embarrass her though. She is SO blonde that she often does blonde things. One time she was at our house and we made Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. She noticed that Cameron wasn't eating his crust. She was so disappointed in him so she said, "Cameron, you need to eat the crust because that is where all the VEGETABLES are." It took her a while to realize what she said and we had a good laugh. I still like to tease her about that. She takes it well. So Sarah I hope you are happy with your post dedicated only to you. Be Happy and know that we love you!

9 comments:

SaRaH lOu said...

hahahahahaha! That just made my day! I havent laughed that hard all day, i am so nervous for volleyball tomorrow! I love you too=) I am not even THAT blonde! Just sometimes, maybe crust really does have veggie's in it. I will go and look at the back of the bread thingy! I drove past your house today... I DROVE PAST YOU HOUSE! notice... the I in that sentence=) I thought of your family and how much i missed you guys even though i just barely saw you at church! I was going to call Cambo, but then i didnt just cause i didnt want my dad to get mad at me for using the phone while driving! Just know that i thought of you! I miss you already and i am going to go and have dreams about you=).. that sounds creeper

SaRaH lOu said...

oh p to the s, i am so happy you remembered the H!

SaRaH lOu said...

OH MY SICK PICTURE!!!!

Wendy said...

Sarah, I love this picture. I stole it off your blog. ha ha. Be glad I didn't look for a silly picture of you. Love you LONG TIME!

Whit & Shane said...

when ya gonna post a blog about your favorite neice... :)

Mallory said...

and a blog about your favorite daughter?

Lorna said...

what about you FAVORITE sister?

SaRaH lOu said...

i am just her favorite=) hee hee

Whit & Shane said...

She tells me that im her favorite...I mean who could blame her!! ;) lol