Wednesday, August 6, 2008

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

Well, I swear when I tracked the package it said it was out for delivery. Well, IT STILL HASN'T COME! So I went back to Amazon.com to track it again and it is NO LONGER out for delivery. What is going on? If it wasn't so frustrating it would be funny. I'm sure this is pretty funny for a lot of you. I was also at Wal-mart (neighborhood market) buying groceries yesterday and there were about 20 book sitting on the counter. I thought about buying one and then returning one of ones being delivered, but then I thought, no, it is being delivered tomorrow. SOMEONE OUT THERE IS PLAYING A VERY CRUEL JOKE ON ME!!! Good thing I have been reading another book until Breaking Dawn comes. My sweet Mallory keeps calling me EVERYDAY to see if the books have come yet. She thinks it's a little funny. She would! She hasn't finished "The Host" yet. So, there you have it. That is my story today. If it doesn't come tomorrow I am headed back to Wal-Mart!

2 comments:

Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.