Monday, May 5, 2008

A New Us!

Lorna and I signed up at a health center and we are determined to get our exercise and try to lose weight and let our skinny people out of the "dungeon" of our existing bodies. We worked out today for over an hour and it really felt good. I am a little sore tonight but not bad. It is our goal to try and go 3 times a week. We are going to continue to drink our water and hopefully in a few months we will notice a significant difference. I know it will help me to walk better and to feel better. I know that I will probably fall less and that alone is worth it. I just need positive results to keep me going. So I hope that I will get a lot of support from my family and friends to keep me motivated. I will need it. I just don't want to fail. I can't Fail! I WON'T fail!

5 comments:

Laura said...

You can do it! You are so awesome and I think that your goals are great! GOOD LUCK!

lynnie said...

I know you can do it!! I will support you, with only healthy food from the Little's kitchen! I can be your nerdy bike riding buddy!!!!

Brooke said...

YAY! Good for you guys! keep us updated on your success!!!

Whit & Shane said...

sounds like you went to impact... lol just kidding.I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS. ITS GOOD FOR MY MOMS HEART TOO. thanks for getting her to go, im proud of you two and you can totally do it. NO MORE FALLING FOR EWE... run forest run... hehe love you

Lorna said...

Ok Wendy, we haven't been this week, and it's already Tuesday. We have to make ourselves go. When are they, we love it, and feel good for going. We have to go tomorrow! I also need the motivation. I don't fall yet...but it's not far off, I am sure. hehe..anyway...I love being there with you. It makes it fun!