Thursday, May 8, 2008

Anniversary of Jennifer's Death

I can't believe that it has been a year since Jennifer died. It has gone by fast. I went to the cemetery today to see if her headstone had been laid and thankfully it was! It is very nice. It is also very big. I was surprised at how big it turned out. It was so big that they had to put it below the one to the left of her. (Not directly below but to the side). I am very pleased with how it turned out. Anyway, I just thought I would let you all know.



This is the distance between Jennifer's and Mom's grave markers. Notice how Jennifer's is a little lower. It is a little weird.

1 comments:

Lorna said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year. Where has the time gone. It never went by this fast when we were young! I miss Jennifer and think of her often, and am so happy she is with Mom and Nannie and all of her other family members. I know she is near us and is aware of what we are doing and she knows we will join her when the time comes.