Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tucson - (More Pictures)

While we were in Tucson, David, Kelli, Rachel and Steve and Jensen Alston drove down and we went to dinner at PF Chang. It was an amazing meal but the company was even better. We had a nice visit with them. Susan and Jordan Alston weren't able to make because they went to the General YW Conference. (They are so good). But we did miss them. Rebecca wasn't there because she was flying home from Chicago where her High School Choir had been. Anyway, enjoy the pictures.

Mother and Daughter - She's my Favorite Daughter

Troy just putting up with Mallory's antics....

Rachel, Jensen, Mallory (Cute Cousins!)

It was so great of them to drive 2 hours to Tucson to visit us!
It means a lot to me! I love ya'll!


I love my brother David!
I miss them all so much!

Steve Alston, Wendy, Jensen Alston
I love them so much!

Mallory and Jensen have a great relationship!

Did I mention that Mallory likes to make faces at the camera?

Mallory misses her cute cousins Rachel and Rebecca!

2 comments:

Lorna said...

How fun! So glad you got to see them. I got to see them, also, when I went back there a few weeks ago. I wish they didn't live so far and we could all be together again, like the old days. Darling pictures!

Britney said...

Awe i wish i was there! I love my cousins! It was alot of fun going to AZ with you guys back in '06 I'll never forget it!