Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Coeur D'Alene, Idaho

Last week Troy, Michael and myself took a trip to Coeur D'Alene, Idaho. Troy had a conference and since Michael didn't get to go to Hawaii last year we decided to take him with us. I think he had fun. Anyway, it is absolutely beautiful up there. I'd go there again in a minute. The resort was amazing and our room was sooo nice. We even had a fireplace in our room. The weather was a little cooler than we would have liked but it was still nice. Troy and Michael played golf in the rain/snow and then sun. The golf course is really nice as well. It has a floating green. Michael parred the floating green and got a certificate for doing it. I guess only about 25% of the people who play golf there even get the ball on the green. So, he was pretty proud of himself. I also pampered myself while there. I had a "Relax and Renew" bath, massage, facial at the Resort Spa. It was wonderful. So, here are some pictures of our trip there.





Poor Michael had to sleep on this couch but he
said it wasn't too bad...
*********

This is the Floating Green Michael Parred.


*********

Golfing in the Snow!




*********
We had a dinner cruise around the
lake the night before we left. Michael
didn't go because the Jazz Game
was on at the same time.
**********

Troy and I on the "fun" cruise around the lake.*********

Our Friends on the boat after the cruise around the lake.
Brad Garner (Troy's partner), his wife Jill. Will Sherrill &
his wife Denise (from August, Georgia) Me and Troy
*********


Me and Michael during Breakfast at the
Dockside Restaurant at the Resort.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

you guys have so much fun! i love that! you are always on the go...my kinda livin!

Lorna said...

What cute pictures...I haven't been on here in a while. It's so beautiful there...someday I will go, but not in the winter...That golf course is amazing...reminds me of the one on the Wii. I do really well on that one...hehe..I am so glad that you get to go places with Troy...and get away...you deserve it and I am so jealous about the spa treatment...how fun for you!