Monday, April 7, 2008

Tucson, AZ

Last week Troy, Mallory and I had the opportunity to go to Tucson, AZ. Troy had a conference that he had to attend and so it was a time for me to relax and enjoy being away. Troy and I flew down on Wednesday, March 26th and Mallory flew down on the 27th. I talked Troy into getting a Garmin GPS with our rental car because I didn't want us to get lost. It was a great idea because we used it alot! However, she (the lady in the box- GPS) had to do a lot of "re-calculating" because we often missed the road we were supposed to turn on. It was pretty funny. This was so much better than getting a map and having me navigate. So, Mallory was able to enjoy a wonderful massage, European Body Scrub and facial. While she was the getting the massage, I got my nails done. It was fun. Michael and Cameron stayed home and luckily they are still alive. They each survived the other. But from what they tell me, it was a miracle. Here are a few pictures from our trip. I have more but I need to get them off Mallory's camera. I'll post them as soon as I can. :)

Mallory and Mom


Below we are being a little silly. Mallory can make some strange faces.


Troy, Mallory and Lori (Troy's Office Manager) enjoying the "Lazy River". I was under and umbrella trying to stay out of the sun. (especially since my bad sunburn the week before)


We are headed to the airport.


Troy - Being Troy. Lets Go Home!

3 comments:

Whit & Shane said...

mallory learns form the best. We can both make some sweet faces... MUST BE A JENSEN THING. hahah

Brooke said...

how fun! looks like you guys had a blast! i want to go swimming so bad!!!

Lorna said...

I am so glad that Mallory got to go and spend some quality time with her mama. Everyone needs that once in a while. You look like you are having a great time. It's been a crazy couple of weeks for us as well. Love you and lets plan a lunch date this week and catch up. Love you!