Friday, November 21, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY - NOVEMBER 1997

Michael and Mallory were taking piano lessons from Delores Petterson and she was having her piano recital at the church in the Relief Society Room. I wonder if that is the same piano. (Probably) Anyway, that was 11 years ago and I look much younger but Troy looks about the same. What is up with that? (Check out the "Bowl" hair cuts on the boys)

I dont' know where Michael was for this Photo Op

Michael wasn't happy with me for making him take
piano lessons but he did a good job anyway.
Needless to say, he quit a few months later.

Mallory actually liked piano lessons and she took
from Delores until she retired and went to work
full time. Then later Mallory took lessons again
from Angie Cassity.

Cameron was extremely bored at this recital
and couldn't wait for it to be OVER!!!
Needless to say, he never had the desire to
take piano lessons EVER!!! I wonder why?

And now sadly, and after all the money we put into piano lessons, not one of the kids can play exceptionally well. Michael can play a few songs he learned on his mission and Mallory can play the songs that she memorized from her recitals. So tell me, where did we go wrong? Never mind, I really don't want to know where we went wrong. Sad Face :(

2 comments:

gotta go girl said...

Well then. I won't waste any money on my kids taking piano lessons! hee hee. Thank you for removing my guilt. Hope Cookie (I mean Shirley - her secret is safe with me)doesn't read this!

Michael and Morgan said...

WOW! Troy really does look the same! He looks so giddy in this picture! Haha! They are all way cute though!