Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Okay, I can't believe it! I was SO looking forward to getting my book that I pre-ordered back in May. Well, I thought that it would be shipped so I received it TODAY! Well, that is not the case. It shipped on Friday and I am suppose to get it by the 6th! I am so bummed! I hurried to finish "The Host" so that I could start on "Breaking Dawn". I am being taught patience I guess. Dang It! Next time I will pre-pay for it at Deseret Book because they will hold it for me there. So there you have it. I have to wait while half of America will have it finished before I even get to start it. Poor me and all the others who pre-ordered it. :(

4 comments:

lynnie said...

Did you like the Host?

Laura said...

I'm with you...my shipment is estimated to be here on the 5th. I would have loved to read it this weekend, but for only paying $12, I can wait a few more days and be worthless while I read it next week. So what did you think of The Host? Did you cry?

Lisa said...

Girls....you could have gone to Wal-mart and paid only $13, but you could have been reading the book by now. I have one sitting on my nightstand but I don't have the time right now to start it. Poor me!!!!

Brooke said...

SAD! ok, i totally thought you would have read it by now! I wish you would have told me earlier! I went to wal mart at like 6pm last nite and there were like 2 shopping carts full still! SAD EWE!