Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Cousin Jolene

I just found out tonight that my 1st cousin Jolene has been diagnosed with Leukemia. This is so sad. They are giving her about 9 or 10 years to live and I pray that a cure or a miracle will take place before that so she will be able to see all of her children grow up and enjoy her grandchildren. She is only a couple of years older than me. We can't take life for granted. We can't take our health for granted. I guess we need to recognize the blessings we have today and always give thanks. We never know what tomorrow will bring. I personally have sooo much to be thankful for. I hope that all of you will take the time to recognize all that you have. My prayers are with Jolene and her family. She currently has a son serving a mission. I'm not sure where.

0 comments: