Monday, March 31, 2008

Camping at Goblin Valley

Hey Everyone! I know it is about time for me to update my blog. It has been a while. So here are some pictures from our latest camping trip to Goblin Valley. We had a great time! However, I did get a really bad sunburn on my face. I was all covered up except for my face and because it was so cold, I didn't realize I was getting burned. Anyway, my face was so swollen. My eyes were swollen shut on one morning. I am happy to say that I am pretty much healed now. But it was extremely painful. I will be more careful for now on. Along with my sunburn, Michael's friend (old mission companion) Allen Monson, had a wreck on my 4-wheeler. He is lucky to be okay. He walked away without a scratch. My 4 wheeler didn't fair as well. It has some scratches and bent bars on the front. We are just grateful that Allen is okay. Allen is also a diabetic and he had some dramatic moments when his levels got really high and then extremely low. But we all survived and I'm not sure we are inviting Allen on our next trip. (just kidding). We love him! Enjoy the pictures of the trip.



GETTING READY FOR THE BIG HIKE









THIS IS CALLED "FAT MAN'S MISERY"

2 comments:

lynnie said...

Looks Like CAMPING to me!!!!!

Lorna said...

This last picture causes me anxiety...I would be wedged for sure!