Friday, February 8, 2008

THE SOUTH WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!

As you all know, Lorna and I went to South Carolina last week for Daddy's 85th birthday. The reason for the title for this post is because Daddy wrote a poem for Lorna and I regarding our visit. It was sweet. Anyway, we had so much fun. However, I think that Daddy and Mona are going to need a few weeks to recover from having us there. We loved being there with Daddy and Mona and me and Lorna had a great time too re-visiting our old stomping grounds. It was fun to see all our old houses and schools etc. And I had to get a picture of the house on Rawlinson Road because the subject brings my children and Troy so much joy. They just love to hear all of our memories of that place. I hope you all enjoy these pictures and get a good idea of how much fun we had. By the way, when you see Lorna, be sure and mention her issues with finding the correct car. She is still having problems in that area. I think she always will. She made me laugh too many times to count.

THE LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE FOR DAD'S BIRTHDAY






0 comments: