Sunday, March 7, 2010

I FEEL SO BAD!!!

I feel so bad for not blogging. Okay, here is the thing. I don't have a good reason for not keeping up on my blog. Other than my computer crashed and now I'm not able to (easily) add pictures. There isn't a slot for an SD card. So, now I am going to have to figure out how to hook my camera up to the computer. So, I will do that soon. I have lots of pictures to add from my trip to South Carolina.

For now, I will just catch up on what is going on. NOTHING! Just kidding. Troy is busy with work and now trying to raise money for the Annual MS Bike Ride in June. So, if you are interested, you can find "Team Bintz" on Facebook and become a fan. And if you feel so inclined, donate a few dollars to help find a cure for MS. I am so proud of Troy and my daughter Mallory for riding in this event every year. We also have lots of friends who ride for Team Bintz too. It's awesome. Since I can't ride, I am there for support.

Michael and Mallory are still working and going to school. Michael is now going to the best school, The "U"! He transferred this semester. He even made the Dean's list last Semester. We are proud of him for that. He is still living at home which is best for him because he can hurry through school and not have to worry about rent and other expenses. Mallory is still going to SLCC continuing her studies in photography. She has done some amazing work. She has also done some engagement pictures and just recently took pictures for a wedding. I'm proud of her. I will be so sad when she moves out next month. :( Yep, she is moving. More information will be coming regarding that.

Cameron is now 16 years old and that in itself is very scary. Where did my little boy go? He has also grown a foot in the last year. He and Troy have been working on a Toyota Cruiser (with a lot of help from our friend Scott Smith). They have been having so much fun with it. Now it is drivable. So sorry neighbors! Soon, Cameron will be driving that cruiser to school and hopefully to work. HE NEEDS A JOB! For MANY reasons.

So, now that I caught us up a little bit, I will try and get some pictures up here that makes a blog so much more interesting. Don't forget TEAM BINTZ!!!

1 comments:

Chad and Bree Fowles said...

glad your back Slacker!!