Monday, August 10, 2009

TOP REASONS I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START

  • Maybe I'll be able to keep the house cleaner.
  • I won't need to buy as many Pizza Pockets.
  • Less arguing with Cameron (I hope)
  • The home will be quiet. (at least until 2:45)
  • I can go out to lunch without feeling a little guilty (not that I really did)
  • The weather will start to turn cooler.
  • Cameron will be a Sophomore!
  • I'll try to re-organize the kitchen.
  • I can sleep in without someone to tell on me.
I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST!
  • I GET THE HOUSE TO MYSELF FOR AT LEAST 6 1/2 HOURS!
  • YAHOO! YIPPEE! HURRAY! WAHOO! YAY! OH YEA BABY! HURRAH! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT! AND ANY OTHER WORD THAT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE FOR MY EXCITEMENT!
DISCLAIMER: I don't want in any way for Cameron to feel offended or sad by my feelings because he is probably just as happy to be away from me and the chore list. I love you Cameron!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

you are too funny!

gotta go girl said...

I feel a lunch date coming on! When and where? A Thursday will work best for me as I am working on other days.

Michael and Morgan said...

Haha Wendy you make me giggle :)