Monday, July 20, 2009

NO MORE BRACES!

Cameron is a very happy now. He got his braces off last Tuesday. He said it was weird and that his teeth feel a little slimey. He has had those dang braces on for a little over 3 years. He would have had them off sooner but he wasn't very good about wearing his elastics. Neither were Michael and Mallory. Let's hope that he will wear his retainer. Unlike his older siblings who didn't and therefore their teeth shifted a little. Anyway, Cameron has a beautiful smile and beautiful teeth and is ready for high school. (Well, not really ready for High School, but you know what I mean.) So, we are done with our Orthodontist forever! We don't have to pay for braces ever again! Yahoo! I'll add pictures of his cute smile later. I am at the mercy of Mallory's camera since I lost mine. (Guess what I am going to ask for for my birthday....A Camera!) But I have to wait until October for that. :(

0 comments: