Thursday, April 23, 2009

HURRAY FOR CLEANING LADIES DAY!

I know that I have mentioned this before, but the last couple of weeks have been extremely hard on me. I have (stupidly) fallen down. First I kind of slid down the stairs on my bum and really messed up my back (not to mention the tailbone) then I fell during the night and hit my head really hard on my night stand. So as you can imagine, the last thing I feel like doing is cleaning my house. I love these ladies and they do such a great job. So, they help me to feel a little better because I know I don't have to clean. They get all the deep cleaning done for me. Now, I wish I could find someone to do my laundry.

1 comments:

Erin said...

You know how some women like to vacuum, do dishes, or dust? I like doing laundry. Seriously, it's my favorite chore. Let me know when I can come and do a few batches for ya.