Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Impression of Twilight

Okay, I really liked it. It had a few scenes that were a little weird but overall I liked it. I am going to see it again tomorrow with my friend Angie. I heard that it is even better the 2nd time. I went with some friends to see it because my dear, sweet husband would NOT go with me. He had no desire to see it. I even told him that I would go see 007 with him if went with me. But that didn't work. It is better to go with friends anyway. Troy would have laughed or slept through the whole thing. He isn't the "romantic" type but I love him anyway. We did go and see 4 Christmas's on Saturday and that was cute. So, there you have it. Whether you care or not, that is my opinion of the movie "Twilight". Now I can't wait for the next one..... :)

3 comments:

Megz said...

Im with u on this one wendy! I never read the book. My girlfriend told me she bought me a ticket opening night, So i went and know i cant wait to see the next one!! Loved It!!

Lorna said...

I would agree with you as well. I loved it. We saw it here in SC and Gary even liked it. I am also excited about the next one and wish it would come out soon, but I am afraid that we will have to be patient. Glad you got to see it, though. You would probably like 007. I saw it and really liked it.

gotta go girl said...

Hmmmmmmmm. Maybe I better see it again. Or maybe I saw too many You-Tube spoofs that were strikingly similar to the movie.....I am looking forward to the higher budget of the next film. That should really help. And Yes, I am a dork and missed the cameo appearance by Stephanie Meyer in the cafe.....