Thursday, November 6, 2008

WAY TO GO "UTES"!!!


We had some friends over tonight to watch the game and eat hot dogs and other goodies. I was late getting home, (got hair done) and so Troy ate my hot dog. When I had him go out to cook me one, he came back in with a sheepish, uh oh, look on his face. He left the package of hot dogs outside by the BBQ and our cute little dogs Abby and Lucky ate the rest of them. (about 6 or 7). I was a little disappointed because I am a very picky hot dog eater. I only like certain kinds of hot dogs because honestly I don't know what is in them. Anyway, Mallory was at the store so we had her bring some home. They weren't even close to being the same thing. Poor me..... Anyway, the game was awesome and the "Utes" won! With all the screaming and yelling at the TV, they better have won. It's amazing to me that the men keep yelling at the tv knowing that the little people inside the tv really can't hear them. What is up with that? Someday, I hope that this will be explained. Michael was lucky enough to get a ticket to go to the game from a friend. He had a great time and of course he was wearing "Black Out" black.

4 comments:

Tay said...

It's probably a good thing we wont be here for the utah/byu game. This way we won't be tempted to come over. That would probably end all good relationships between you guys and my husband, LOL

I have your bracelet...

gotta go girl said...

So......never mind the sports; back to the food. What kind of hot dogs are the best? I am picky too.

Wendy said...

Natalie, you are so funny. They are Costco ones. Troy is the one that buys them but they are foot longs and they are really good. I also like the Wrangler Hot dogs from the grocery store. They are all beef. I won't eat other hot dogs. I just gag. Sad huh. Anyway, next you are costco, they are in a package of 12. They aren't the ballpark or anything like that.

Wendy said...

Sorry Tay if the the Utah thing is going to be an issue with the family. We'll just have to keep Brian away from here when Utah or BYU are playing. I'll have to come down and get my bracelet some time soon. I have 2 new charms to put on it that I got for my B-day. Thanks! and GO UTES!