Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Pictures (A little late)

Halloween this was eventful. Troy and I made our traditional Spudnuts and they turned out awesome. I'm sorry if any of you didn't get any. They go fast. (Really, Really fast!). The pictures below are of our family and some friends who stopped by in their fabulous costumes. I had to share them. After this blog, I can start worrying about Thanksgiving stuff and then before you know it, we will be worrying about Christmas stuff. Did you know that there is a radio station that is already playing Christmas music? Come on people! What is up with that?

Michael and Troy making the Spudnuts!
(Michael didn't last long, he had places to go!)

Scott & Laura Smith and Alivin the Chipmunk

BJ and Zane (Bob Marley)

Two Polygamist Sisters looking for a man!
(Angie Schroepfer & Holly Keiler)

Cameron as a 1980's Basket Ball Player

Mallory is a "Little Devil"
(far stretch from her real personality, JK)

Michael imitating his boss at work
(Sorry Brad, he really does love you!)

3 comments:

gotta go girl said...

Cute! I have never received any spudnuts!

lynnie said...

I am thankful for my SPUDNUTS !!

Megz said...

Michael looks really sexy!!!!jk