Friday, September 12, 2008

NEED TO BRAG

Okay, I took Cameron to the doctor today to get a strep test (It was negative by the way) and guess who walked into the clinic? Lindsey Mair! I guess she had the baby on Monday and I had no idea. So I have to brag because I am the first in the neighborhood to have seen Dawson and he is absolutely ADORABLE. He has lots of dark hair and he even opened his eyes and I saw a lot of J.D. in him and also some of Lindsey. Needless to say, with those parents you are going to get a cute baby. AND Lindsey looks great for just having a baby. It just isn't fair. Motherhood seems to agree with her. So, Congratulations Mair Family on your special delivery....Dawson.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

WAIT...you know JD and Lindsey??

LiNdS said...

Wendy, thanks so much for the sweet blog!! That made my day. It was so fun to see you when I walked into the clinic.... I have been wanting to show off my baby, and you gave me the chance. :) I am so glad that Cameron didn't have strep. THanks again. And, what a connection! Jd is excited to have found some long lost friends.

lynnie said...

I have been "blogged" down .... and haven't checked any blogs for a while and it looks like you have been busy.... your dad is precious!
I tried to call lindsey the other day ( I was standing in her front yard , and wanted her t put Dawson up to the window for me to see) but she didn't answer, she was probably showing him off to YOU!