Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Flashback Friday (on Thursday)


Because I am going to be out of town on Friday, I am adding this flashback on Thursday. After you're done wiping away the tears from laughing, this is a picture of me and Troy at the Alta High Jr. Prom in April 1982. Troy had already graduated the year before but he wanted to take me anyway. It was so nice. I can't remember where we went to dinner but I'm sure it was nice. The dance was at "Symphony Hall", which is now "Abravenell Hall". It was a great dance. Those were the days when I was somewhat thinner and had two good legs. I'm counting on my 18 year old body in the next life. (please please please). Now, go back to laughing.

2 comments:

Mallory said...

haha dad looks 12 seriously! but this is a cute picture!

Lindsey said...

Wendy! I am so glad you left a comment. I have not seen your blog for months and thats why!! Thanks!!!! Your family is so fun!!! I love it. Sawyer is getting so so big. He is actually 9 months on the 3rd. can you believe it??