Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ANNOYED!!

Okay, I tracked my two books today just to see where they are. Well......They shipped from Fresno, CA on the 1st. They were still in Fresno on 2nd and 3rd. Today, miraculously they are now in Wellington, OH! WHAT THE HECK!!! Since when was Ohio on the way to Utah? I don't get it! And a big thank you to Brooke Moon for her courtesy call yesterday talking to me about THE BOOK! And how when she bought her book at Wal-mart, there were BASKETS full of them. No, I am not upset. I am just ANNOYED!!! Everyone have a nice day and enjoy reading Breaking Dawn. I'll just do laundry or something today. Love You!

1 comments:

Mallory said...

hey so i bet brooke will let you borrow her book since she is probably done with it! haha! no worries im sure everyone who has read it (which is everyone who got it already) will let you read theirs! haha