Saturday, May 31, 2008

Guess What?!

Last night Troy and I went to dinner with the Rigby's to Asian Star (very good by the way). While there, I had a little too much Diet Coke and had to use the restroom. So I walked over towards the rest room but they had that area blocked off. I didn't care because when I gotta go, I gotta go! So I walked through. Apparently they had a private party going on. So after I took care of business I started walking back and there sitting at the big table was.......DAVID ARCHULETA!!!! (from American Idol). He was so cute. He even moved a chair for me so I wouldn't trip over it. I smiled and said thanks and I think my eyes might have bugged out (not sure). But I kept walking like no big deal and couldn't wait to tell Troy and the Rigby's. As we were leaving, Gary (the owner) told us that they had to sneak him up the back way and no one was suppose to know he was there. (apparently everywhere he goes, he gets mobbed...imagine that) Oh well. Next time maybe they shouldn't put him near the restroom. I thought it was kind of cool though. He is adorable with such a sweet smile.

4 comments:

Tay said...

That is awesome. I'm so glad that he's as polite in person as he was on TV. And tell Michael that i totally saw him take another breath in the video. No excuse! He doesn't even have diabetes to blame it on. Geez.

Lorna said...

That is so cool that you got to see him. He is so adorable, and I knew he would be a sweetie in person. You can just tell. I hope he is just successful enough to use his talents and not let the world and money get to his head. He is an amazing young man and I am proud to know that the world knows he's a mormon boy!
Also, I am proud of you for not falling on top of him and making a fool of yourself. That could have been a memorable occasion...like many you have...hehe

LiNdS said...

Hi Wendy! This is Lindsey from the ward. I found you on Laura's blog. Your blog is so cute! I can't believe you got to see David. He is quite the celebrity right now! And by the way, I LOVE Asian star. Good choice. :)

Whit & Shane said...

uhhh didnt you tell him you had someone he needed to meet. HIS FUTURE WIFE... HAHAH (me) THATS SO CUTE. What a cute little guy, he moved the chair so you woudlnt trip. you lucky woman. :)