Monday, February 18, 2008

Bronchitis!

Okay, I have been sick with Bronchitis and a Sinus Infection for about 10 days now. I went to Insta-Care on Saturday and they diagnosed me with that. So I have been on antibiotics since Saturday the 16th and I thought I would be feeling better but I'm not. I still cough all night and a lot during the day. Poor Troy has moved into Cameron's room just so he can sleep. I did sleep on the couch for a couple of nights but I didn't sleep good then either. So, Troy is making the sacrifice to change beds so I can cough freely all night without having to worry about waking him. I am so tired of being in this house so please pray for me to get better soon. My family needs me too. (However, I have enjoyed a small break from laundry and kitchen duties.) It is time for my family to step up and HELP MOM!!!! I hope that everyone else is doing well and will avoid this gunk! :) Wendy

2 comments:

Brooke said...

sorry to hear you haven't been feelin well. too much partyin! hey, your blog is looking super cute...do you still want new paper? have you found any or do you just want me to find some for you?

Brooke said...

hope you like it!