Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Holiday "Cricket" Inn

Our 2nd night we stayed in Paris, Texas. This was the day of the funeral. At the cemetary there were so many crickets I was afraid one might jump up my skirt. I knew I would scream if one did. Lucky for everyone around us, the crickets didn't invade me. :) I have never seen so many crickets in my life. They were everywhere. David kind of enjoyed the crunch sound as he stepped on them as we walked to and from the room. Poor Cookie didn't realize that she had the big cricket over her bed during the night. Hehehe!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lorna said...

It seems that these crickets are everywhere!

Whit & Shane said...

oh my h ..that is disgusting!!!.... crickets scare the poo out of me!! i probably would have cried! my mom can vouch for me.. i wont touch them .. thats why they are all over in the basement! SERIOUSLY .. ONE OF MY BIGGEST FEARS! GOOD THING I DIDNT GO TO TEXAS! haha