Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Funeral

Today was Bryce Brown's funeral. It was a very beautiful service. There was even a group from the Tabernacle Choir who sang 3 hymns and Jon Longhurst played the organ for the choir and played the prelude and the postlude. They were amazing. I wanted to try and talk to one of them and ask them if they knew Belinda and Barry but I didn't get a chance. (I'm sure they know them, who doesn't?) Anyway, a member of the Quorum of the Seventy also spoke at the funeral. Elder Robert Garf. His talk was wonderful and I know very comforting to the family. It was wonderful to hear about Bryce's life. There was laughter and tears as we heard the many experiences that Bryce has had in his short life. It was obvious that Bryce was very loved. There were so many people there. It almost looked like Stake Conference. Bryce's valiant battle with Cancer and Tammy's unrelenting support has had a profound effect on many people throughout the country and the world. Just reading their blog is proof of this fact. Tammy and Danika will continue to be in our prayers, as well as, Roger and Jeen. I hope they know how much they are loved and how grateful we are to be a part of their family. We are all so blessed.

1 comments:

Belinda said...

Hi Wendy
Thanks for your nice comment at my blog. Is Brad related to Marian Sellars(she's in the choir)? I am so sorry about his passing. I knew about the funeral and could have sung at it but I had some other things going today. Yes-all of those people would have known me.love you too