Sunday, September 16, 2007

Primary Stress & Life at this moment

Okay, we are in the midst of practicing for our annual Primary Sacrament Meeting Presentation. We have had 2 practices so far and I think it is finally coming along. All the children are adorable and they are really trying to do their part. I know that the day of the program, we will have ministering angels with us to help the children with the singing and I know that it will be great. Right now I am just stressing because I have to keep updating the program because of new kids moving in and trying to write them a part at the last minute. But it's okay. I have had a wonderful group of friends who have helped me to do this. So many wonderful friends who are willing to be my legs and do things on the Stand that I can't really run around and do. I appreciate so much their help. I am being watched over and I know that Heavenly Father knows my needs and knows that I hate to ask for help, but somehow these people just show up and ask how they can help me. It is wonderful and I love these people for their friendship and willingness to help me as much as I need them. We have the program on the 30th of September and then my stress level will be so much better. Yahoo!!! Life will be good then. I am feeling relatively well. I can't complain too much today. I had a nice nap which I must have needed and it felt wonderful. Troy and all the kids went to visit Granny and Grandpa and I fell asleep on the bed. It was awesome. Love you all! Wendy

0 comments: