Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bear Lake Weekend 2007

I wish I had pictures but I don't. Mallory had my camera on the boat the whole time and didn't take one picture while they were on the boat. (Thanks Mallory!). Anyway, we had a great time. We were sorry that not many family members were able to come this year. The weather wasn't too bad either. Friday was perfect. We didn't have any rain and the kids loved playing in the boat and sea doo's. (Whitney's friend had 2 Sea Doos and they were awesome). The weather on Saturday was a little questionable. It was cloudy a lot of the day with a few windows of sunshine. So of course the kids took full advantage of those windows of opportunity. Brooke and Jeremy brought their tube "Big Mable" and it was a favorite. It took a while to blow that thing up but it was worth it. Lorna, Annette and I didn't really get in the water. I am a little worried about Melanoma and I made my kids lather themselves with sunblock. So we sat under an umbrella that the Moon's brought and watched the kids have fun. Little Boston was just a perfect baby up there. He never cried. And of course his Nannie spoiled him the whole weekend. She reminded me that was the best part of her life now. The grandkids. Well, I can wait. Anyway, if anyone took pictures and would like to add them to my blog that would be appreciated because I don't have any. Troy, Whitney and her friend Katie left late Saturday night. Troy needed to be at Church on Sunday so we missed him because he was driving home during a HUGE thunder & lightening storm. But they arrived home unscathed. Well, it was nice and we made some memories and we also prayed for those who weren't able to be with us. We hope you are all doing good. Love ya! Wendy

0 comments: